As our Lord gathers us for worship, we join the entire company of heaven in praising our good and gracious God.
We value Meaningful Worshiop, Christian Education, Family-Friendly Fellowship, Member Care, Outreach, & Grace Lutheran's Heritage.
"To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!" (Rev. 5:13)
Laudable livestream and praise-worthy in-person worship happened this past weekend from the campus of Grace Lutheran. “Oh give thanks unto the Lord for He is good!”
Participants stated that the in-person worship in the sanctuary was indeed, specific for the times, sacred for their souls, and safe for their mortality AND also invigorating for their spirits. I heard comments like “I appreciate all the precautions that have been taken.” Everyone is being extra careful.” “It’s great to see my fellow brothers and sisters.” And “I’m so glad I came today.”
Thanks to wonderful volunteers who diagnosed and cured the livestream ills which resulted in comments like… “Pastor, this past weekend’s broadcast was flawless.” “Wow. The livestream was so smooth and the sound was so good on Sunday. Vicar’s sermon was great too!”
We will keep the 3 services per weekend format with communion every other Sunday. The non-contact, continuous flow manner of Holy Communion practiced during the week, has proven to be very safe and will happen at the end of this week’s worship services. Worshippers will exit the side doors. Calling ahead is not necessary. For those willing, we do need volunteers for all our services. If you want to welcome, guide, acolyte or help prepare the sanctuary, please call the church office. (863-293-8447) Even with numbers of cases going up in our state and region, I am confident that all who participate in our ministries are doing their best to keep our spaces and ourselves sanitary and safe. Lord Jesus, keep being our Good Shepherd and lead us...
- Pastor Charles Reich
Saturday 5:00 P.M.
Sunday 8:30 contemporary
10:45 traditional (also Livestreamed)
As previously communicated:
Anyone coming to the church campus needs to follow standard guidelines of social distancing.
Before leaving the house,
- Check your temperature and examine yourself to make sure you are free of any early signs of viral infection.
- Bring your own mask and hand sanitizer. (gloves are optional).
We have extras available and plenty of hand sanitizer.
Once at the church
- Maintain six feet spacing between families.
- For the sanctuary, please ENTER from Ave C by way of the recently renovated narthex, and EXIT the sanctuary by the side doors.
We are offering children’s church during the sermon at both the 8:30 AM and 10:45AM services again.
Social Distancing Precautions:
- Children will walk to and from children’s church inside of a hula-hoop to help remind them to social distance while in line. Children will need to remain 6 feet apart traveling to and from children’s church.
- Children will remain on spot markers in the classroom so that we can practice social distancing during children’s church.
- Children ages 8 and older will wear a mask.
- Children under age 8 (not wearing masks) will have children’s church in a separate classroom.
If parents/guardians are not comfortable sending their children to children’s church, children are more than welcome to remain in the Sanctuary during the sermon.
Please talk with your children ahead of time and make sure they are aware of the social distancing precautions before attending children’s church. In order to provide a safe experience for all our children, we will need to bring children back to their parent(s) if they are unable to follow social distancing guidelines.
The 10:45am worship service of Grace Lutheran Church is now being live streamed. Click on live streaming below to be taken to our live streaming page.