Jesus said, "For where two or three are gathered in My name, there am I among them." (Matt. 18:20). When He gathers us around His Word and Sacraments, He fulfills this promise to us once again.
Lutheran worship puts the focus squarely on Jesus Christ, who is present for us and with us through His Word and Sacraments. When we are gathered for worship, we receive His gifts of forgiveness, life, and salvation. God gives His grace and then we respond with thanks and praise. What a blessing it is to be called and gathered for worship by our good and gracious God
We will keep the 3 services per weekend format with communion every other Sunday. The non-contact, continuous flow manner of Holy Communion practiced during the week, has proven to be very safe. Worshippers will return to their seats for the remainder of the worship service and then exit through the doors of their choice. For those willing, we do need volunteers for all our services. If you want to welcome, guide, acolyte or help prepare the sanctuary, please call the church office. (863-293-8447) Even with numbers of cases going up in our state and region, I am confident that all who participate in our ministries are doing their best to keep our spaces and ourselves sanitary and safe. Lord Jesus, keep being our Good Shepherd and lead us...
- Pastor Charles Reich
Saturday 5:00 PM traditional
Sunday 8:30 AM contemporary
10:45 AM traditional (also Livestreamed)
We ask anyone coming to the church campus to please follow standard guidelines of social distancing.
Before leaving the house,
- Check your temperature and examine yourself to make sure you are free of any early signs of viral infection.
- Bring your own mask and hand sanitizer.
We have extra masks available and plenty of hand sanitizer.
Once at the church
- Do your best to maintain six feet spacing between families.
Children’s Church is offered during the sermon at both the 8:30 AM and 10:45AM services.
Social Distancing Precautions:
- Children will walk to and from children’s church doing their best to remain 6 feet apart traveling to and from children’s church.
- Children will remain on spot markers in the classroom so that we can practice social distancing during children’s church.
- Children ages 8 and older will wear a mask.
- Children under age 8 (not wearing masks) will have children’s church in a separate classroom.
If parents/guardians are not comfortable sending their children to children’s church, children are more than welcome to remain in the Sanctuary during the sermon.
Please talk with your children ahead of time and make sure they are aware of the social distancing precautions before attending children’s church. In order to provide a safe experience for all our children, we will need to bring children back to their parent(s) if they are unable to follow social distancing guidelines.
The 10:45am worship service of Grace Lutheran Church is now being live streamed. Click on live streaming below to be taken to our live streaming page.