“Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us.” Romans 12:4-6
WORSHIP SERVICE PARTICIPANTS:
Would you like to serve at our worship services? Just give us a call and let us know what you want to do! We need help in the following areas:
At Grace Lutheran, music and the arts are offered up to God as a reflection of the love we have for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and for what He suffered on the cross for our sake. We use these forms of expression in our daily personal and weekly corporate times of worship to thank God for His unending love, grace and mercy in our lives. Contact Nick Klemetson or call 863.293.8447.
A team of men, women, and young adults are needed for the 8:30 AM and 10:45 Sunday morning services to help with the reading of God's Word. Please contact Debbie Gaylord, 863.207.1658 or contact the Front Desk or call 863.293.8447.
- Inside and outside greeters for all services
- Guest Book greeter for all services
- Please contact Debbie Gaylord, 863.207.1658 or contact the Front Desk or call 863.293.8447.
Our acolyte program is designed to enhance the congregation’s worship life; and it sets the tone for our worship services, assisting as worship leaders. Acolytes process before the communion deacons and pastors. Younger children serve by lighting the altar candles and candelabras, and older youth serve as candle bearers, crucifer, and flag and banner bearers. It is a high honor to be given the privilege of leading God’s people into the act of worship.
- Ages: 4th Grade – High School
- Contact Leah Welter or call 863.293.8447
- Members of the Grace Lutheran Altar Guild faithfully prepare the elements for Communion services and maintain our Lord's Table by keeping the linens fresh and by changing the participants in keeping with the Liturgical colors
- Men and women can volunteer for this ministry for a short amount of time on a Saturday or Sunday
- You would be trained and would work with someone who is experienced
- This is a great way to make a new friend and accomplish an important job for our worship services
- Contact Linda Aceto or call 863.293.8447
Our ushers are happy to assist worshippers in any physical aspect of the worship service: seating, directions, bulletins, worship aids, hearing devices, etc. Our usher teams include men, women, children, families and new recruits! Help out today! Please contact Debbie Gaylord, 863.207.1658 or contact the Front Desk or call 863.293.8447.
Our children's ministry program is actively seeking volunteers to help us with the various rotations the kids go to each week. If you like to tell stories, make crafts, or play games, we have just the opportunity for you! Please contact Leah Welter or call 863.293.8447.
Church Office Support
- Administrative support
- Mailing helpers
- Bulletin assembly
- Make calls to our homebound members and members in the hospital
- Pew rack caretaking
- Contact Sharon Wilson or 863.293.8447
Support for Receptions
Help with meal preparations and baking for funerals, events, and other special occasions. Please contact Linda Aceto or 863.293.8447.
- For more volunteer opportunities , please view the following: A Call to Serve the Lord
- To volunteer at Grace Lutheran Church or ask questions, please contact Sharon Wilson at the church office front desk at 863.293.8447 or Email, and to volunteer at Grace Lutheran School or ask questions, please contact Susie Woods at the school office at 863.293.9744 or Email.