We are currently looking to fill two positions in the church. Below are descriptions of the two positions, along with an online application.
- Job Type: Full-time, Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour. Physical setting: pleasant office in church office working with a team who is committed to excellence.
- High School Diploma,
- Minimum of two-year’s experience in bookkeeping,
- Financial accounting or a related field.
- Position Purpose: Fulfill the church’s and school’s mission of “Connecting People to Jesus” and vision of “Grace for All Generations” by developing and implementing effective systems of financial management to reconcile all finances, execute all accounts payable, and maintain all human resource and vendor data on behalf of the church treasurer.
- Essential Functions:
- Prepare all annual and periodical financial reports
- Manage all vendor accounts and expense payables
- Manage employee payroll and benefit packages
Part-Time I. T. Technician – 15-18 hours per week
- Available Sunday mornings to provide technical support for the sound system, visual graphics and livestream systems under the supervision of the Worship Arts Director
- Available a couple days during the week to handle any technological needs in the infrastructure, hardware or software of the School’s (PK - Grade 8) and Church’s ministries under the supervision of the Technology Director.